Virtual Stamps

Attention Followers of the blog EYESEAT. The fact remains, we're already just about midway through the month of May in the year Twenty-Seventeen. The origins of visions as seen through our optic nerves: where do they arrive from, if not starlight? In our waking dreams here on this electromagnetic spinning planet, how did we come to open our eyes and see? Please excuse me while I go refill my coffee. Today's watercolor illustration, "baby Griffon", has been posted here before. It's a more recent effort, in terms of the Two-thousands and Twenty-teens, although it strives to capture something on paper that was never meant to be. I tell you, I thought about this until I was in danger of becoming permanently anchored into the ground as a human tree. Stay tuned in the following weeks for new artwork to be scanned and uploaded here. In the meantime, have fun exploring all the hidden hyperlinks I've scattered about to while away the online hours. Believe me, no matter how dated this site you must repeat to yourself you never stumbled upon may appear as you read these very words, I'm still here, the hidden shadow behind the lurkers.



Sep 3, 2010

Apocosect


watercolor on regular printing paper, reverse side

No comments:

Post a Comment