Aug 15, 2024

Discovering the Way



     I began my oracle decks by conjuring images inspired by J. R. R. Tolkien and his Lord of the Rings mythos. This is one from the early series, inspired by the Silmarillion.  The ones I conjured for the Before and After pictures of Minas Ithil and Minas Morgul were further run through Deep Dream Generator to interesting effect.  This could be around the seventh card generated for the Tolkien deck, which I'm considering calling the Ennor Deck, but have yet to decide.   I've also generated many Wolfman cards and other lycanthropic manifestations and am gathering together into the Shape Shifters Pack.  That's a deck of cards that takes a very special place in my heart. 



   But these initial cards of Ennor which depict Melkor with his Crown of Silmarils (in Heavy Crown) and him presiding over the destruction of a tree of Valinor (in Blood of Valinor) along with some others that may fall into the scope of Lycanthropy (for instance) and thus serve as "crossover cards" that could link separate decks together across a network of the multiverse.   I've got several Kaiju Battle Deck cards generated by the Wombo Dream app that are getting ready for presentation, as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment